Just a few reminders and updates about the program today:
- The "Industry - Analysis and Discovering" session at 4pm in Berks will now be chaired by Matthew Perry
- If you are presenting a paper, be sure to check into your room at least 15 minutes before the start of your session. If you are presenting in Monroe or Berks, you should test the projector with your laptop and if you want to use the provided clicker, you should test that as well. If you are presenting in the Sands Event Center, you will have upload your presentation to the laptop on the stage prior to the start of the session.
- Some of the sessions will be recorded by VideoLectures.net. If you are presenting in one of these sessions, we will ask you sign a release and to copy your presentation to a USB stick.
- If you presenting in the Poster and Demo session, please come to the Vision Bar at 5:20pm. We will direct you to where you can set up your poster and/or demo. The session starts at 6:30pm
- The WiFi network is iswc2015. The password is on page 48 of your program book.
- The Sands Event Center has 200 theater-style seats close to the stage. These are also the seats where you can find multiple power outlets.
- Coffee breaks will be held at the back of the Sands Event Center. Lunch will also be in the Sands Event Center, but the buffet will be served from the raised wings to either side of the main floor.